New England PlanePlotter Mlat network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the last few weeks PP sharers across New England have been working hard to produce a wide area network and they are now achieving over 3000 mlat fixes a day.

They are looking to extend north into Maine and west towards Ohio if anyone fancies pitching in.

kma371

QRT
Over the last few weeks PP sharers across New England have been working hard to produce a wide area network and they are now achieving over 3000 mlat fixes a day.

They are looking to extend north into Maine and west towards Ohio if anyone fancies pitching in.

ive seen a significant increase in the SF bay area too. do you have any stats for that area?

D

DaveNF2G

We also need some inland coverage in the Northeast. The ground station distribution, like the population in general, is concentrated along the coast. Location plotting is more accurate and faster if all of the tracking stations are not on the same side of the target.

I'm in Columbus, Ohio, and am sharer yE. I have a dedicated desktop running Planeplotter 24X7 pulling data from a Beast receiver. I have a DPD Production antenna in my attic, but hope to move it onto my roof this year as there are few close receivers in my area to form mlat's with.

Adam - KD8ANM

Status
Not open for further replies.