Military base outlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Hey Guys and Ladies, I was wondering does anyone have any outlines of Military bases they use for Planeplotter? I tried the Yahoo group for Planeplotter and nothing is uploaded there so I am asking here.

- Jamie

Mojaveflyer

Premium Subscriber
Airport Outlines

If you go to www.flightaware.com and enter an airport identifier, click on the tab for airport diagrams. You can download a pdf file with a map of the airport. You can use the general name if you don't know the identifier.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
If you go to www.flightaware.com and enter an airport identifier, click on the tab for airport diagrams. You can download a pdf file with a map of the airport. You can use the general name if you don't know the identifier.

Thank you for that. Also, I am looking for the outlines of the Military bases so I can add the outline file to Planeplotter. :)

Mojaveflyer

Premium Subscriber
Airport Diagrams

You should be able to find military airports on there as well. I've downloaded a number of them for the bases I've visited...

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
You should be able to find military airports on there as well. I've downloaded a number of them for the bases I've visited...

How do I add that type of file to Planeplotter once I downloaded to my desktop?

Status
Not open for further replies.