ARTCC Sector Boundary Charts w/frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMD91123

Does anyone have any ARTCC sector boundary charts w/their frequencies ? Looking for particularly Minneapolis,Indianapolis,Toronto,and Montreal ACC's.I live down here in the NY area will gladly trade info of any type in return for said items.Both huigh and low altitudes are seeked here.Thanks

Mike.

EMD91123

Actually have those bookmarked however they are not too much up to date.There are frequencies that I hear from LIVEATC.com that arent listed in those webpages.Again Thanks charts would be greatly appreciated w/their frequencies

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
If you're looking for Canadian stuff, you can check out http://www.canairradio.com/

EMD91123 said:
Does anyone have any ARTCC sector boundary charts w/their frequencies ? Looking for particularly Minneapolis,Indianapolis,Toronto,and Montreal ACC's.I live down here in the NY area will gladly trade info of any type in return for said items.Both huigh and low altitudes are seeked here.Thanks

Mike.

edN

EMD91123 said:
There are frequencies that I hear that arent listed in those webpages.
There are several newly assigned ARTCC freqs in my area. Check your local notams.

druhe

Premium Subscriber
This brings up a question

edN said:
There are several newly assigned ARTCC freqs in my area. Check your local notams.

This brings up a question, where do you find "local" notams ? I've been looking and can find them for areas other than where I live. We just had a frequency change (luckily I caught it off the air) the controller referred several arriving aircraft to the notam. By the way I'm in Johnstown, Pa.

Thanks

D

DaveNF2G

Milaircom doesn't note when they last updated. All of the copyright notices are 2001, and there are listings that are outdated for those ARTCCs that I can monitor.

EMD91123

actually got all those websites on the computor thanks guy's again if anyone has charts of artcc and acc sector boundaries w/their latest frequencies i will be more than happy and more than happpy to share info also if any of you guys need stuff from the ny area

davidp124

Premium Subscriber
If you subscribe to Flight Explorer you will be able to access a mapping feature that not only shows ARTCC boundaries but low, high, and ultra-high sectors. This is a great companion for the scanners. Mapping also depicts locations of ATC Radars.

lotsofradios

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Milaircom doesn't note when they last updated. All of the copyright notices are 2001, and there are listings that are outdated for those ARTCCs that I can monitor.

I have been using the milaircomm site a good bit since getting back into mil air listening. Their ARTCC and airport frequencies appear to have been updated August of 2013. They now list the last update date for each frequency here Military Comms ARTCC Center Frequencies and Sector Maps

Not long ago I noticed a new page added to their site. It is a map of the ARTCC radar sites, it neat to zoom in on the map and see a google maps view of the actual radar Military Comms ARTCC Center Radar Site Map

Status
Not open for further replies.