Charlotte Douglas airport info needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckinnc

I plan on taking the grand kids to watch airplanes during their spring break this April, so I need to know if there are any other or new frequencys not on the database list here that I need to program in the scanner.
Does anyone know what would be the best times during weekdays, probably 9AM - 4PM time frame.for observing arrival and takeoff?

chuckinnc

Thanks, already have that page, still need to know when would be the best times during the day to observe plane takeoff and landing. I don't live near any town or airport so I am not sure when airplanes usually land or depart.

Roodog2k

Not for nothing, but there is an aviation museum at CLT that you must see. I took my kids and nephews there last summer.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

chuckinnc

Thanks I did not know there was a museum in Charlotte, the only one I knew of around here is in Darlington/Florence area S.C., I will google the location and check it out next week.

KE8GPY

The museum is located on the ground of Charlotte Douglas International Airport next to the ANG ramp. Its a small museum but has some cool stuff. The centerpiece is the Airbus that was landed on the Hudson River.

Status
Not open for further replies.