Cop Impersonator Arrested in Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Wow, its bad enough we have real cops who have questionable judgement, now we have to watch out for wanna be clowns with weapons. :( 73, n9zas

gewecke

Banned
Hopefully not a legitimate service who didn't bother to check for credentials! Wonder how he slipped under the radar with all that crap. :roll: 73, n9zas

KK4ELO

I was thinking the same. I was about to ask who wanted to bet he was a member here. I counted at least 7 radios in the pics including several scanners, maybe a ham rig, and an xts it looks like

garys

Premium Subscriber
Seems more like a crime since he was using all of this gear to defraud people of money. Either way, he can get mental health care in prison.

And that, my friends, is a mental health issue.

K2RNI

I want those scanners. I wonder if they auction them off cheap or return them to the whacker after the case is done?

gewecke

Banned
I want those scanners. I wonder if they auction them off cheap or return them to the whacker after the case is done?
Maybe he'll sell them to you for bond money? :D. 73, n9zas

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
The man is either color blind, or must think everyone else is! What a silly tool... :roll:

Not trying to get off-topic, but that was hilarious...almost like a Monty Python thing or something. He turns on his red and blue lights and then says he doesn't have red and blue lights...say what???

a417

U+0000
Not trying to get off-topic, but that was hilarious...almost like a Monty Python thing or something. He turns on his red and blue lights and then says he doesn't have red and blue lights...say what???

Can't use the "it's like that when I got it" defense , can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.