Montgomery PD Radio Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdsellers

Since the MPD updated their website the radio codes have been removed. Does anyone have a copy they can upload? Thank you for your assistance.

SCPD

QRT
Since the MPD updated their website the radio codes have been removed. Does anyone have a copy they can upload? Thank you for your assistance.

Check the RR database here in Montgomery county, I believe they are listed there for download

RickPiel

Tuscaloosa and Montgomery, Alabama

PM me your email address will drop you a PDF copy

I am also looking for Tuscaloosa and Montgomery, Alabama Police and Fire freq. The one posted on this web site for Tuscaloosa fire is incorrect and does not work. It used to work, so Tusc Fire must have done something. I have two scanner and it does not work on either one.

If you have a copy of any, especially new codes, please email me: iluv141@yahoo.com
Thankx

SCPD

QRT
I am also looking for Tuscaloosa and Montgomery, Alabama Police and Fire freq. The one posted on this web site for Tuscaloosa fire is incorrect and does not work. It used to work, so Tusc Fire must have done something. I have two scanner and it does not work on either one.

If you have a copy of any, especially new codes, please email me: iluv141@yahoo.com
Thankx
look in th RR database for the Montgomery TRS. BUT all the fire,PD are provoice digital so forget about them except main dispatch TG.. County SO is also on the same system with a few more TG's to be heard tho
Codes are right about your message you just typed in
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.