new upated H.E.A.R. system info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

That explains why LifeSaver was throwing tone 146.2 the other day when talking to the EMS unit at Lake Martin Community Hospital.
Thanks medic9351301

kcoleman

The last time I heard LifeSaver on dispatch they were still using 151.4. I would guess it's been a couple of weeks since I last heard them.

Keith,

wise871

Database Admin
Just so you all know I have a copy of the list and I will work on getting then added to all the counties. You don't need to submit them unless the list is wrong.

wise871

Database Admin
FYI, I started adding the new HEAR listings to the county. I decided it was best to list them under there respective counties instead of under a state listing. This works out best for those who use GPS controlled radios. I should be done with the list in a few days.

BamaScan

Premium Subscriber
I know in my home town the State Health Department put a CW ID on 155.340. When the ambulance calls the local hospital on 155.340 and gives the patient info the CW sometimes comes across when they are talking and I miss some of the info because of the CW.

I know in Alabama everyone in my area likes to pile up on 155.340 and not use the 8 uhf nationwide med channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.