Anyone want the Birmingham Fire Feed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJ4TDM

Feed Provider
Is there anyone that may want to take over the Birmingham Fire feed? I get a lot PM asking about it when its down, its a somewhat popular feed. I just cant leave it up all the time like I would like to.

Thanks

KJ4TDM

Feed Provider
I do that now. But I know people would like to here it when they want to. One of the problems is that I don't listen to it when its streaming so I don't know when something big is happening downtown. O well I'll keep it till someone else comes alone.

KJ4TDM

Feed Provider
If I put PD on there you wouldn't be able to keep up with what's going on. Its non stop talking between 4 precinct.

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
KJ4TDM said:
If I put PD on there you wouldn't be able to keep up with what's going on. Its non stop talking between 4 precinct.
Ah man!!

Thanx for the info!!

KJ4TDM

Feed Provider
I will not be providing the stream for Birmingham Fire anymore. I hope someone else will take. I got a lot of PM from people thanking me for providing it.

dcbrs

Blount County

i am going to be setting up for blount county broadcast by the 1st of jan so if you want i can take that one over for you as for birmingham i will ask some of the guys i know who have that area and see what they need to broadcast and we will get that one up with a stable location

Is there anyone that may want to take over the Birmingham Fire feed? I get a lot PM asking about it when its down, its a somewhat popular feed. I just cant leave it up all the time like I would like to.

Thanks

KJ4TDM

Feed Provider
i am going to be setting up for blount county broadcast by the 1st of jan so if you want i can take that one over for you as for birmingham i will ask some of the guys i know who have that area and see what they need to broadcast and we will get that one up with a stable location

I'm going to keep the Blount County feed for now. I should have it back up by Monday at the latest. If I ever want to give it up, you'll be the first to know. If you want to ride over Saturday, your more than welcome to. We are going to get started around 9am.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
From the "Becoming a Feed Provider" page:

If you are interested in providing an audio feed to RadioReference.com you need the following items:

A radio pre-programmed that is dedicated to a broadcast feed.
A computer with a sound card dedicated to providing an audio feed that can remain online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, preferably on an uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
A stable broadband internet connection that is online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

t0xPro-197

Premium Subscriber
if i was up higher or on the other side of the hills here in cedartown id help out cause the ant i use picksup upto 150+ miles away i handel the arcs system but i dunno if i coupold even hit brimhams ill have too test it out today ill let you know :0

KJ4TDM

Feed Provider
I have already gave it up. anybody can get it now.

dcbrs

well delaied email sucks

just got the email about you replying to my post...sorry i didn't get it sooner i would have come helped...what area are you located in?

I'm going to keep the Blount County feed for now. I should have it back up by Monday at the latest. If I ever want to give it up, you'll be the first to know. If you want to ride over Saturday, your more than welcome to. We are going to get started around 9am.

Status
Not open for further replies.