700/800mhz ground to air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
Goegraphic location may be causing a disconnect on my end.

If you are referring to HEAR (Hospital Emergency Ambulance Radio,) I have seen hospital ERs with dedicated talkgroups on the system.

morganAL

In Morgan Co each hospital has a dedicated TG on the system. For comms with air ambulances we have a TG patched to 155.145. I know the State Dept of Health EMS plan calls for using VMED29 (155.3475) for air to ground we found it to be problematic due to it being the adjacent channel to the HEAR.

RadioJonD

Exalted Nabob
At the hairdresser's, past the liquor store.
The AFRN Talkgroup listings here at RR show a HEAR 800 – Hospital Emergency Administrative Radio group. For some reason that listing is under the ‘Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Talkgroups’. Also, under the ‘System Wide Interoperability Talkgroups’, Lifesaver & Medflight have talkgroups.

The National 700 MHz InterOp Plan has several numbered Air to Ground channels for public safety agencies.

I cannot verify usage on any of the above.

emcom

Madison Co.fire has an air ops talk group (maybe 2 of them) that they switch firefighters over to when landing medflight or air evac. Medical choppers dont pick up patients in the city limits usually.

morganAL

Based on the ID of that TG, it is used in the Calhoun Co area. IT is not a statewide TG.

The AFRN Talkgroup listings here at RR show a HEAR 800 – Hospital Emergency Administrative Radio group. For some reason that listing is under the ‘Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Talkgroups’. Also, under the ‘System Wide Interoperability Talkgroups’, Lifesaver & Medflight have talkgroups.

The National 700 MHz InterOp Plan has several numbered Air to Ground channels for public safety agencies.

I cannot verify usage on any of the above.

CCRS53

Working in Calhoun county for an EMS agency, we have a channel in our radio labeled "GRNDCOMS" (Ground Coms) that we use for air to ground with lifesaver. I have no idea if it's a statewide freq, or if it's only local to Calhoun county. It's on the county wide 800mhz system put in place by CSEPP.

Status
Not open for further replies.