alinco-djx7t

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendall

helloooo did anybody out there. buy the new alinco djx7 hh scanner. any reviews/comments on it.

ems8hh

Alinco DJ-X7

I just bought this radio a few days ago, in the past I had a Icom IC-2 as well as many other scanners and shortwave radios.
I am a ham and have some ham radios as well.
Not to bore you with all of these details, Just to let you know that after being around radios for years, I find the Alinco DJ-X7 AMAZING .
It is a triple conversion 1000 channel Communications Reciever that fits in the palm of your hand.
I read all of the reviews I could find.
It is very easy to operate takes a little getting use to.
It is very sensitive and is so darn small. Amazing radio.
It works great on every band including shortwave.
Without some sort outside antenna in a moving car it is only so so. To much electical noise from inside the car with engine running and no external antenna.
For the price and features I think it really shines.
I can take it any where and by switching the antenna input to earphone I can do it very discretly.
Just my thoughts.

radchuck03

Premium Subscriber
I just purchased this wide band little receiver and was pleasantly surprised. For such a tiny little receiver I was surprised at how easy it was to use even without much referral to the instruction manual. I got use to it in a hurry. Due to the fact I live in a remote and rural area where conventional frequencies are still in use, it came in handy wherever I went. The volume is decent despite my hearing loss, the ability to pick up signals from law enforcement and EMS channels was remarkably good. I found a carry case that fit it perfectly at the AT&T STORE, and no longer worry about dropping it. In short I am VERY happy with my purchase and have purchased another unit which is on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.