Alinco DJ-X10T

Status
Not open for further replies.

flydream777

Hi, I am looking for a scanner that has a lot of banks so that I can program each city/area in their separate bank. I have noticed the Alinco DJ-X10T looks really cool (like an authentic police radio or smthg) and has 30 banks! I'm am familiar with RadioShack scanners and their terminology, but does anyone know anything about the Alinco scanner? Here's a website ad for it: http://www.grove-ent.com/alincodjx10t.html ... Can anyone help by explaining what some of these features are or recommend a scanner with a lot of banks for storing freqs? I would also need the scanner to be compatible with the new 800 mhz rebanding and have alpha numeric tagging...

Hope that's not asking too much...

Thanks.

Ryan

K5MAR

The DJX10 doesn't do trunking, so it's not a good choice for that. It's an older radio, and the only software is no longer useable, as you can't get the key to unlock it.

Mark S.

pfish

Premium Subscriber
I used to have one of these, it is definitely not what you are looking for. I would suggest a Uniden bc246t.

wendall

hello grove has a bargain bin. try looking in there i bought a lot of scanners from them used and new.

Status
Not open for further replies.