ADCR25 P25 / DMR Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boatanchor

P25 trunk tracking needs a little more work, but it has tons of potential.

SCPD

QRT
I think these Low cost boards will be great for those who only have one digital system they want to listen to and don't want to get a newer uniden. However that is if this thing works for your system.

Boatanchor

The fella that produces the ADCR25 is also developing an IF based DMR/P25 decoder that can be interfaced to virtually any receiver.

The module will take an input from the receivers 2nd (10/20Mhz) or 3rd (450/455Khz) IF stage and produce decoded DV audio that is then applied to the radios audio stage prior to the volume control.

I'm looking forward to installing one into a V/UHF dualband ham mobile radio.

ShawnCowden

The fella that produces the ADCR25 is also developing an IF based DMR/P25 decoder that can be interfaced to virtually any receiver.

The module will take an input from the receivers 2nd (10/20Mhz) or 3rd (450/455Khz) IF stage and produce decoded DV audio that is then applied to the radios audio stage prior to the volume control.

I'm looking forward to installing one into a V/UHF dualband ham mobile radio.

when is this going to be launched do any of you know ?

N0JRD

Premium Subscriber
Do these actually work for DMR? How are they installed? In your computer? Where do you order one?

mancow

Database Admin
Yes they work for DMR and P25. They are stand alone receivers. VHF is 140-190 MHz and UHF is something like 400-470 MHz.

N0JRD

Premium Subscriber
I received mine today but what cord do I use to hook to the computer? I know one end would be USB but what's the other end?

Status
Not open for further replies.