Regency Touch K100

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyreb

Iam A Garbage Man By Trade Today I Found At The Transfer Station A Regency Touch K100 Never Have Seen This Radio Before. Came From A Can From People Throwing Stuff Away From A Relitives Estate. I Assume It Woks Had A Price Tag On But If Some Has Info To Pass Along About This Radio Would Be And Were I Could Get A Power Cord Thanks G M Sterling Hgts Mi

LarrySC

Power cords are common. Post on your state forum in this site for someone near you for help. There is a 12volt dc connection on back. Try that also. Good Luck.

silverfox

Check ebay....lots of Regency stuff there. Go to ebay/consumer electronics/scanners/then type in Regency and click search in the scanner section. Good luck.
Mike

typesix

This scanner came out around 1980 and has 10 channel coverage of 30-50, 144-174, and 440-512 mhz. It was Regency's 2nd or 3rd digital programmable scanner.

babyreb

babyreb said:
thanks guys helpful
found a power cord radio turns on cant seem to program it and shows program failed found a old crystal radio regency 10 channel model ??? act r10???. does work and lucky some of the freqs are still in use in oakland county michigan

typesix

A advertising brochure I managed to find on the K100 states that to program it:
1. Press Manual
2. Enter the frequency
3. Press Enter
4. Press the channel number

babyreb

typesix said:
A advertising brochure I managed to find on the K100 states that to program it:
1. Press Manual
2. Enter the frequency
3. Press Enter