Sbe optiscan model sbe-12sm

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryank104

Premium Subscriber
I purchased an sbe optiscan scanner off of ebay. Received the programming book, but there was no program card. Any idea other than ebay where i could find cards for this scanner. I looks in new condition. Thanks for the help

ko6jw_2

Premium Subscriber
I had one of these scanners back in the day. Pretty poor by modern standards. Overloads easily and lots of intermods and birdies. Wrote some software at one time to program the radio. No longer have the radio, but have a lot of cards.

Dann

Premium Subscriber
Some where in my radio room I have a few of the cards, never used. if I can find them I will let you know.

byndhlptom

SBE Cards

I made this up a long time ago. If you print on card stock or Adhesive paper (then transfer to a card stock. These will work.

good luck

$.02

Attachments

• Cardx4_A.doc
    86 KB · Views: 80

byndhlptom

SBE cards

Forgot to add.

A dark/opaque card stock works best. If the hole is not cut out, it needs to block light. I found that the heavy blue and black binders worked well, just be mindful of overall card thickness.

$.02

byndhlptom

SBE Optiscan cards

Found this, looks official...

.pdf of SBE cards

$.02

Attachments

• 57050d1476437435-sbe-opti-scan-1975-vintage-scanner-help-wanted-optiscan-card-page.pdf
    60.1 KB · Views: 81

oracavon

Found this, looks official...

.pdf of SBE cards

$.02

That's the one I created myself and attached to my post at http://forums.radioreference.com/al...-vintage-scanner-help-wanted.html#post2653943.

Please refer to my instructions in that post to avoid any problems. They work well for me.

Also, see my post at http://forums.radioreference.com/al...-vintage-scanner-help-wanted.html#post2654376 for the correct size hole punch to match those cards.

Note: In comparing that file to my original one, I note that some modifications were made to the PDF. I strongly suggest that you stick with my original PDF in my above-referenced post, as I have no idea who modified it or why.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.