Optoelectronis Scout -Batter Pack Fused ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
:?:
I am going to be buying a hi-capacity batter for my scout and I looked
inside the counter and see a battery pack (4.8v 850 mah battery pack it says in the manual that it's fused, I see nothing in-between the battery and the connector, Could there be a fuse inside the shrink-wrap, I really don't want to cut open the shrink-wrap to find out, I need this information for the company that is making my hi-capacity battery pack. anyone with a scout know the answer to this.
Steve

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
Saint said:
inside the counter and see a battery pack (4.8v 850 mah battery pack it says in the manual that it's fused, I see nothing in-between the battery and the connector, Could there be a fuse inside the shrink-wrap, I really don't want to cut open the shrink-wrap to find out, I need this information for the company that is making my hi-capacity battery pack. anyone with a scout know the answer to this.
Steve
It more then likely is in the counter it self. Why would knowing if there is a fuse matter in buying a hi-capacity battery pack. So long as the counter dose not consume more current then it draws to it is fine just don't surpass the voltage. That will fry it. Here is the optoelectronics web site PRESS ME

Saint

Premium Subscriber
poltergeisty said:
Saint said:
Steve
It more then likely is in the counter it self. Why would knowing if there is a fuse matter in buying a hi-capacity battery pack. So long as the counter dose not consume more current then it draws to it is fine just don't surpass the voltage. That will fry it. Here is the optoelectronics web site PRESS ME

Thanks for the information, I really don't know why they are concerned about the fuse.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.