packet on soundcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb9hgi

Feed Provider
I have a Rigblaster Nomic a radio to soundcard interface. Does anyone know of a easy program that I can use on this interface for packet???

K

kb0nly

AGWPE is a good one..

I also use MIXW for all the digi modes.

KD8DVR

AGWPE is a good TNC engine. I then use Agwterm for my terminal program. I've got a Nomic and it works great. I most times use it to run my Echolink node.

kb9hgi

Feed Provider
AGWPE is a good TNC engine. I then use Agwterm for my terminal program. I've got a Nomic and it works great. I most times use it to run my Echolink node.

thats what I been doing with my nomic is running it as a link and take my HT outside and play on echolink. Thought I might try packet on 2 meters but to find out all we have now is APRS digipeater.

KD8DVR

thats what I been doing with my nomic is running it as a link and take my HT outside and play on echolink. Thought I might try packet on 2 meters but to find out all we have now is APRS digipeater.

Around here packet is making a revival. A few BBS systems and such. There is talk of reviving an old packet club that went extinct a decade or more ago. It's all about interest....Nowadays it is cheap to get on packet... no $150 TNCs when you can get a $70 rigblaster that covers ALL digital modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.