Smallest 12VDC wall wart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mork

Premium Subscriber
Hi all

I am in need of a (small, small, smallest!) 12VDC wall wart I can find. I have a recessed 110VAC wall socket that will accept just one grounded plug. I need a tiny PS capable of about an amp or so. Dimensions maybe 2x2x2 inches? or smaller. The desired effect is to keep it flush with the wall. Can anyone point me to a likely source. I only need one piece.

doc
WB2EQE

Mork

Premium Subscriber
Thanks

Yes I did that, unfortunately it means having the put the box on to of the unit mounted to the wall, which really isn't the goal. I appreciate the suggestion.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hi all

I am in need of a (small, small, smallest!) 12VDC wall wart I can find. I have a recessed 110VAC wall socket that will accept just one grounded plug. I need a tiny PS capable of about an amp or so. Dimensions maybe 2x2x2 inches? or smaller. The desired effect is to keep it flush with the wall. Can anyone point me to a likely source. I only need one piece.

doc
WB2EQE

Ok. Try this?
www.jameco.com part#1940774 mean well# GS12U12-P11 12vdc. 1000ma.2.6x1.9x1" Cord is 6' $19.95
Smallest one I could find allowing that current.
N9ZAS.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
My thought also.
Doc,how much current will your device be drawing? A smaller rating would give you the size you need.
N9ZAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.