Connex 3300 HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

g5turbo81

I need some technical help or a direction in which to proceed...

I have aquired a Connex 3300 HP which was DESIGNED for 10 meter use. Someone decided to turn it into a CB radio. The frequency range is 25.615-28.305 now. My question is Where can I begin to look for information to turn this back to a 10 meter radio. I am a licensed Ham radio operator (KD0MNA). Any help would be appreciated.

Matt

Last edited:

dwh367

I need some technical help or a direction in which to proceed...

I have aquired a Connex 3300 HP which was DESIGNED for 10 meter use. Someone decided to turn it into a CB radio. The frequency range is 25.615-28.305 now. My question is Where can I begin to look for information to turn this back to a 10 meter radio. I am a licensed Ham radio operator (KD0MNA). Any help would be appreciated.

Matt

I didn't spend a whole lot of time on research but from what I saw so far, that's exactly the way it came from the factory.

g5turbo81

Connex

Really? Hmm... I thouht it was an export radio that was originally set up for 10 meters..Though it would explain why the PLL circuit had the jumper still attached.. Well, at any rate I wanted it set up for 10 meters.. a beacon station was what I was aiming for.

Status
Not open for further replies.