Vx5 yaesu

Status
Not open for further replies.

home121

I need the I.F. tap point for this VX5 Yeasu radio, or the I.F. tap for the Q7A Icom...Thank's in advance

jaded

Feed Provider
For the Icom Q7A, have you tried looking up disc tap info for the R2 receiver? They look identical externally, so I wonder if they share any similarities internally as well. I love my Q7A, but it stopped giving me any RF output a couple of years ago. I made a 3v dummy AA power supply and it's now being used as RX only for the feed I provide to RR. Good luck!

MarkWestin

This Site: Discriminator Output may prove useful to you. They don't list either of the radios that you are asking about, but if you have a schematic diagram or service manual you may be able to find a model that uses the same discriminator chip that yours does.

Best of luck with your search,

Mark

home121

ICq7a

For the Icom Q7A, have you tried looking up disc tap info for the R2 receiver? They look identical externally, so I wonder if they share any similarities internally as well. I love my Q7A, but it stopped giving me any RF output a couple of years ago. I made a 3v dummy AA power supply and it's now being used as RX only for the feed I provide to RR. Good luck!

Thankyou those radio's look just like the q7 i will check it out and tell you what happened...

home121

q7a

This Site: Discriminator Output may prove useful to you. They don't list either of the radios that you are asking about, but if you have a schematic diagram or service manual you may be able to find a model that uses the same discriminator chip that yours does.

Best of luck with your search,

Mark

Thank's the web site is very helpfull , i'm going to give it a go Thank's.

Status
Not open for further replies.