Yaesu FT-60 speaker mic jack adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there such a thing (besides the CT-44) that will let me use the FT-60 handheld speaker/mic with an extension speaker or earpiece? Ive seen the speaker/mics with the earphone jack on them, but Im looking for something to use with the plugs at the radio.

Thanks for all the info!

Michael

RBMTS

Ahhh, ummmm. Maybe I am missing something but what makes you think you need an adapter? I can plug in any speaker, headphones, or ear buds into my Yaesu's combo ear/mic jack and it works perfectly without any adapter. What I do is plug in the speaker or headphones while the portable is off to prevent an accidental key-up while plugging in. Once plugged in, power up your portable and you should be good to go.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 6_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10A523 Safari/8536.25)

bigmichaelcool said:
Is there such a thing (besides the CT-44) that will let me use the FT-60 handheld speaker/mic with an extension speaker or earpiece? Ive seen the speaker/mics with the earphone jack on them, but Im looking for something to use with the plugs at the radio.

Thanks for all the info!

Michael

With the adapter that splits the speaker and mic into separate plugs, just plug a external speaker in and plug an external speakermic into the mic side. No need to re-invent the wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.