HAM Radio iPhone App's

Status
Not open for further replies.

clayirving

Premium Subscriber
I'm looking for an app for my iPhone that's comparable, or better, than the rfinder app for Droid. Does anyone know of such a thing?

Have you tried using the App Store app on your iPhone to search for "Ham Repeater"? I did, and I found iHAM Repeater Database, Freq Finder, Repeaters, Ham Dashboard, etc.

hcpholder

Premium Subscriber
Have you looked at "Ham Radio Delux"? I seen a person use it and it knocked me over. If I had the iPhone that's what I would lover to have!

pbx

I know this is sort of off topic; but has anyone used EchoLink for the iPhone? I'm nervous to post this, but I take my test today at 1300 central (nervous only because I'm scared I'm going to fail), and I'm curious about the app for my phone.

Also, I've taken the tests on ehams over and over and I keep scoring 30ish, so keep your fingers crossed that I pass it.. lol

pbx

Just an update.. I did pass... I think the most imitating thing was the instructors at the front of the room and just the fear of the unknown. Woohoo. Now waiting on my call sign.

GrumpyGuard

PBX congradulations on passing your test. I have the Iphone Echolink app on my IPod Touch and it works fairly well. For the price $0.00 it is well worth having on your IPhone/IPod Touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.