Flag for a Comet GP-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

k6ozy

Feed Provider
I need to find a super lightweight flag that can go around the top of my comet gp-15 without putting significant wind load on it. It's just to get around the HOA issues in my neighborhood. It doesn't have to be a big flag at all. I am finding quite a few but none of them have a 1" opening to slide down the antenna fiberglass mast.

Any ideas?

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
Isn't there a law that prohibits home owners associations from not letting hams put up antennas?

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.973 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

rescue161 said:
Isn't there a law that prohibits home owners associations from not letting hams put up antennas?

Not in the US. PRB-1 stops local governments from unreasonable restrictions, but not private organizations.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I need to find a super lightweight flag that can go around the top of my comet gp-15 without putting significant wind load on it. It's just to get around the HOA issues in my neighborhood. It doesn't have to be a big flag at all. I am finding quite a few but none of them have a 1" opening to slide down the antenna fiberglass mast.

Any ideas?

Wal mart has plenty of different size flags this time of year, and today they might be half mast...um half off? :lol:;)

n9zas

rfguygg

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Or your local dollar store.

Status
Not open for further replies.