Check out my IRLP iPhone App!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpuerror

Hi folks,

I am just writing here to try and promote my new app IRLP*Me. This app will run on any iOS devices and uses GPS to find the nearest IRLP node near you. You can also search by node number, city, country, call sign and more. To my knowledge, it is the only dedicated IRLP app available on the Apple store.

You can view screen shots on it's home page or download it from the the app store.

To help promote it, I am offering the first 10 RadioReference members who PM me to receive a promo code to download IRLP*Me for free! This is exclusive to RadioReference members so get it while it lasts.

All feedback for suggestions & improvements is welcome as well.:)

WouffHong

Just tried it..

Just tried it and a fantastic collection or data. Must have been "a labor of love" :)
will check it out more when actually awake!! 73 and keep up the good work!
Tom
W4NOV

Hi folks,

I am just writing here to try and promote my new app IRLP*Me. This app will run on any iOS devices and uses GPS to find the nearest IRLP node near you. You can also search by node number, city, country, call sign and more. To my knowledge, it is the only dedicated IRLP app available on the Apple store.

You can view screen shots on it's home page or download it from the the app store.

To help promote it, I am offering the first 10 RadioReference members who PM me to receive a promo code to download IRLP*Me for free! This is exclusive to RadioReference members so get it while it lasts.

cpuerror

Thanks to everyone for your interest. All the codes have now been spoken for, but at 99 cents I encourage anyone who is interested in IRLP to check out the app.

chadrt

Premium Subscriber
WOW, thank you for a $.99 well spent!!

I really love the app the callsign lookup is quite handy. I would have easily paid several dollars for it so thank you. Sometimes you download an app and then you realize you just wasted the money on some crap. I will definitely spread the word about this app.

w2xq

Mentor
RATS! I don't have an 'iPhone'. Oh well...

If you have an Android phone, what about the free 'IRLP Finder' by Hamdroid? I haven't tried this app yet, but the description reads well. It says it is GPS-aware or one can enter a location.

FWIW there is an EchoLink app and an EchoLink finder app as well.

HTH.

Last edited:

KC8MTV

CAN'T FIND IRLP*Me

Tried locating IRLP*Me app but it is nowhere on the Apple App Store, where is it??

Hi folks,

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Tried locating IRLP*Me app but it is nowhere on the Apple App Store, where is it??
You are responding to a 5-year-old thread. I suspect that the subject app is no longer available and the author may have moved on to other pursuits.

. Irlp.org is Free Fyi . I have a Irlp node a mile from me. :) 73, n9zas
Yes, you can access IRLP.org to locate IRLP nodes for free. The OP's app provided an interface that was more usable for smartphone users than the IRLP web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.