Woooohoooo & Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewSDScanner

So I just passed my Technician exam with 100%!!! Im so excited! Thanks to everyone on this forum for the advice, good info, and replies to my threads! :)

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
So I just passed my Technician exam with 100%!!! Im so excited! Thanks to everyone on this forum for the advice, good info, and replies to my threads! :)

Welcome to the Amateur Radio world. If the VE's at the testing site haven't told you..Callsigns normally take a week sometimes longer depends on how long the VE takes to send all the test results back to the FCC. Also you can check for your callsign on the FCC ULS database by going here.

FCC Universal Licensing System (ULS): ULS Home

Also make sure you sign up for a FRN number and write the info down so you won't forget it. Also reason why you have to have a FRN number is due to make changes to your callsign, address, your information and etc.

- Jamie (N4CYA)

K3DCX

Way to go !!!

This might be something new, but an FRN was created for me when I got my license in August.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

N4JKD

Amateur Extra
Congrats:) welcome to ham radio! While it is still fresh in your mind, you should go ahead and get your general and get on HF. Personal choice though, but anyhow, glad you made it and congrats again! 73 from KJ4UPD

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.973 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Congrats and welcome to the hobby. Your life will not be the same. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.