Son passed his tech exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
Congratulations to your son. He's getting into a great hobby.

How old is he, if you don't mind my asking?

:)

elk2370bruce

Give our welcome to him for entering the world-wide fellowship that is amateur radio. Don't let him forget that there a few hf segments for him to explore with a J38 key plus 10m ssb portion. Hope to see his name reappear with a Gerneral classd ticket to his name. In the interim, GOTA (Get On The Air)!

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Do I say congratulations or uh oh? Radios are magnetic, one attracts another, and another, and another until the pull becomes so strong the inevitable happens. I suggest you start planning for the future. (;->)

Last edited:

elk2370bruce

Warren, When is the garage sale? Will there be rigfax available to rule out flood damaged rigs?

Warren is not really a hoarder - he just can't bear to toss out any rig with good memories.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
One thread inspires another, I had that "How many scanners do you own?" thing on my mind... that I'm usually out of. Having a boatload of related pictures helps a little. (;->)

acyddrop

Premium Subscriber
First congrats to your son, this is a fun hobby and now you both will be able to enjoy it together. I wish I had had that opportunity with my dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.