Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 160 Meter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgnsucks

Hello, this is a poll to gauge the usage of various frequencies used by the Amateur radio operators on this site. This may have been done before however this will give a current picture of what is going on, it is also multiple choice.

Please feel free to educate people like me who are interested in the hobby. Possibly you use a series of frequencies however some are seasonal or time based. Such as I have heard 160 meters is only used late at night, I could be quite wrong on that part.

If the operators on the board would take a few moments of their time to pass along some of their knowledge I think that would be great for all to hear about.

So Please take part and I thank you for you time:)

P.S. The Poll only gives 10 choices so I eliminated 30-Meters Please feel free to chime in on your use of this band. Also if you might consider posting what you use the band for it would be Greatly appreciated and again thanks to everyone for you time and opinions:)

Last edited:

pgnsucks

I voted for 2 meters but I would have voted for 70cm if it were an option.

Sorry you only get 10-choices so I eliminated 30 meters & 70 cm.

If you get the chance could you let everybody (me) know why you prefer 70cm.

I'm pretty sure with all the different opinions this poll will be a learning experience for me at least.

rapidcharger

Sorry you only get 10-choices so I eliminated 30 meters & 70 cm.

If you get the chance could you let everybody (me) know why you prefer 70cm.

I'm pretty sure with all the different opinions this poll will be a learning experience for me at least.

The problem with leaving out all the bands from your poll is that once hams start forgetting about all the bands that we have, it's a pretty safe bet the Federal Spectrum Sales & Leasing Office will probably say "Bah, they'll never even notice they're gone".

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
The problem with leaving out all the bands from your poll is that once hams start forgetting about all the bands that we have, it's a pretty safe bet the Federal Spectrum Sales & Leasing Office will probably say "Bah, they'll never even notice they're gone".

Well, in all fairness, if the forum programming would have allowed pgnsucks 15 (or more) options instead of 10, I'm sure he would have included all bands in the poll.

I voted 2 meter and 10 meter. Also use 70cm.

:)

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Folks, since most of the posts in this thread have been about how limited the poll is, I'm closing this thread and creating a new one with a wider range of options.

Status
Not open for further replies.