Highway to Hell ..OO's,,and cussing with threats

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4SVT

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Though AC/DC is a good rock band...anyways...

i turn on the FT450D and tune around on 40 meters....ok i here a song..distorted..tuned into it..7.200 LSB..well this is been going on for awhile that some people have said...so he was playing Thunderstruck..then when it was over there is a station..acting drunk and cussing this guy out...just playing the music never ID'd and kept saying Highway to Hell..then put another song on..now it was you shook me all night long..ok after that the dude screaming in the background was really hot by now..and he threatened the music station and he would not get off the air..now back in black comes on...while im scrambling to find a OO..should have recorded it..but im sure this has been going on for some time...like the LiD's over on 14.313..and no that excludes who i know...but point is that is makes HF Radio look bad..and we are all a team and help each other out..unlike these ex CB people..if you want to do that S*** go to CB..they would love it....#EndRant

K4SVT
William
Titusville, Florida

K4SVT

Banned
Yeah i thought he was going to come though that radio..and pop his head like a zit..dude was livid bro

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

K4SVT

Banned
cf62748fb996df470aa895bcb1e9f84c.jpg

K4SVT

Banned
God.....KI4THY...right now..7.200 LSB

K4SVT

Banned
Moved down to 3.843 LSB..

SouthernRoller

Premium Subscriber
I'm waiting for the day they start using echo, noise toy modules and roger beeps/farts on hams!! LoL
Then the party will really begin!!

K4SVT

Banned
Yeah Trucker they are going to ruin it for all of us..

K4SVT

Banned
Im not saying you would..but guy has a call and does ID..but why risk your call for this crap?

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
..but point is that is makes HF Radio look bad..
So, why are you giving them an audience by discussing their antics here? Turn the dial and move on. There is so much more to do in amateur radio.

K4SVT

Banned
It just sickens me to hear that crap...we all are a team and help each other out..not deal with this..sorry im just voicing my opinion.

SCPD

QRT
What's been done before

Im not saying you would..but guy has a call and does ID..but why risk your call for this crap?

Are you saying he's putting out his call? Interesting. Here's an option if you it really bugs you:
Make an audio cd of his shenanigans. Send the cd to the local city/township. The local municipality has no legal authority over radio communications. But the local municipality will fine him off the air. Silly building code violations. Petty traffic tickets. Nit pick him off the air. It's been done before.

SouthernRoller

Premium Subscriber
I'm not blaming CB'ers. I am one myself and run a so called "export" radio and chatter on multiple frequencies..Like you stated it's society as a whole...Welcome to the future..

K4SVT

Banned
Just was friday and saturday night..just a bunch of heat and threats and talking trash...this aint CB...

Status
Not open for further replies.