Amateur radio Turbo Encabulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
a Big Smile.... :)
Part of my job is to go before Congressional committees to explain the workings of some project.... I'm sure its sounds exactly like that to them
"My head hurts !....Give them the money and maybe she'll shut up !"...... :)
..................................CF

N8IAA

AF6PU's use of a CB and other props is actually hilarious! Amazing what people will make a video about:roll:
We now can understand the PU in his call sign:lol:
Larry

JPSan

Watch. You'll see.....

WOW! Boy, somebody is in deep crap!!!

This is technology gleaned from the crash UFO at Roswell, NM.
This was NOT supposed to EVER been brought to the public eye.
This is the communications system used by UFO's to talk back and forth AND connect to the "repeater" located on the moon to allow com link back home>
Advanced LSM technology. Quarter of a million talkgroups in the basic system!
Already in use in the chemtrail bombers who paint our skies.

Uniden is supposedly going to incorporate this system in the new Uniden Bearcat scanners next year.

:p

N4GIX

Premium Subscriber
I have to call this "FAKE News" since it is clearly a micro fram modulator and not a turbo encabulator!

zz0468

QRT
Banned
I can't see how that thing could possibly work without at least 300 milli-hillarys of polyurinated unobtainium.

SCPD

QRT
Ahhhh !
If you can't Dazzle them with Brilliance,
Baffle them with Bull Sh*t.
works every time------------

SCPD

QRT
The depth of it you have no idea, Ladn....!.... Smiles :)
Our Department actually has the services of an agency whose mission is to prepare people like me to meet with the various 'Powers'........ everything from the substance of the presentation, the personalities/quirks of the differing 'audiences'... to how to dress. That last one for me that means 'Heels'- I own exactly two pairs- part of my agency approved (Wash.) "DC costume"-
I enjoyed the straight faced presentation in this video... and if anyone thinks that I am not above throwing in some Theatre of BS into our presentations, then they have never tried to herd cats (ie; 'rocket scientists') down a straight path -- laughing.
Some of the funniest skits are when you see yourself in the actor..... :)
..........................CF

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Our Department actually has the services of an agency whose mission is to prepare people like me to meet with the various 'Powers'...
I once read that if you can't explain it to your mother, then you really don't know what you are talking about. ;)

SCPD

QRT
"I once read that if you can't explain it to your mother, then you really don't know what you are talking about"
So very true, providing your mother has the wits to understand. Unfortunately a good majority of our elect'd officials have anything but.
For practically every thing I do, I meet with their staffs. These are the guys and gals that really make the decisions.
But very frequently the Legislator wants to meet me, and that's when the agency charm schooling comes into play. More of my 'missions' are closed at the DC cocktail parties than in any Office Chamber.
..............CF

Last edited:

majoco

Stirrer
I had to plead my case for new navigation equipment for our aircraft. Before I was on the carpet I was told to keep it brief enough to keep interest up, cover the essentials and tart it up a bit - just like a bikini swimsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.