The Dept. of Justice has declined the E.B.'s referral of my F.O. case

Status
Not open for further replies.

W6WBJ

Good day, everyone. I would like to announce that I have been informed by the Enforcement Bureau that the Department of Justice has declined the Bureau's referral of my Forfeiture Order case.

One case down, one to go!

73 from W6WBJ

KC4RAF

Davenport,Fl.- home to me and the gators and the s
Wow, sounds like a bad apple in the barrel. “world’s best jammer.” is nonsense to say the least. Not touching the other allegations at this time.
My question is why any one would be "proud" to be a jammer in a hobby like amateur radio?

Last edited:

ur20v

The Feds say my name hot like when the oven on
Oh my. The government is leaving the door open for vigilantes and rogue actors to take care of a serious problem. Yeesh.

W6WBJ

Yes, the liberal newspapers were very quick to report the issuance of the N.A.L. and the F.O., but for some reason they aren't reporting it when the Dept. of Justice found the F.O. to lack merit. Why am I not surprised?

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
In before the ban hammer and/or locking..... This type of thing sounds like what a chicken band operator would do. "About W6WBJ
Biography
I've been a ham radio operator since I was 13, and am still on the air every day."
Yeah me too... but deliberate jamming is the act of an insipid twit.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
I don't think that reforming amateur radio law and preventing FCC corruption is a "stupid prize".

If that was really what you were doing, that might be a valid statement.

smason

I'm confused. Some guy who apparently has 2 accounts on here, is a known jammer and all around lid, is bragging about wiggling out of a federal order, and thinks he's cool? Or am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.