Butel Build 3 Available, But ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_S

I see that Version 1 now offers Build 3, but the manual included only shows the changes up to Build 1. Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but can someone please tell me what was changed or added in Build 3?

Thank you.

MStep

I see that Version 1 now offers Build 3, but the manual included only shows the changes up to Build 1. Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but can someone please tell me what was changed or added in Build 3?

Thank you.

I can see the confusion. When I went to the Butel download site, I am only seeing Build 2. Where did Build 3 come from Alex ?

Alex_S

I can see the confusion. When I went to the Butel download site, I am only seeing Build 2. Where did Build 3 come from Alex ?

If you check for updates from within the program under the "Help" tab, where it says "Check For Updates", it bought me to this Build # 3. But the documentation that is build into the program under "Help" and then "Open Software Manual" only shows information for Version 1, Build # 1.

I also looked at the "Download" from the Butel site and like you, I only saw Build 2.

I had mentioned in the past that as much as I like the Butel program, information regarding what has changed from build to build should be shown somewhere on the site itself.

Butel is not as good as eSPYonARD program when it comes to keeping us informed about what changes have been made from build to build. So if anyone can figure out what has changed, or even if this Build 3 is real or somehow the Butel site got skewed and this is really still Build 2, please let me know.

Thank you.

MStep

If you check for updates from within the program under the "Help" tab, where it says "Check For Updates", it bought me to this Build # 3. But the documentation that is build into the program under "Help" and then "Open Software Manual" only shows information for Version 1, Build # 1.

I also looked at the "Download" from the Butel site and like you, I only saw Build 2.

I had mentioned in the past that as much as I like the Butel program, information regarding what has changed from build to build should be shown somewhere on the site itself.

Butel is not as good as eSPYonARD program when it comes to keeping us informed about what changes have been made from build to build. So if anyone can figure out what has changed, or even if this Build 3 is real or somehow the Butel site got skewed and this is really still Build 2, please let me know.

Thank you.

Thanks Alex. When I get back to my other computer, I try that and see if I can unravel the confusion.

MStep

Thanks Alex. When I get back to my other computer, I try that and see if I can unravel the confusion.

I downloaded Build 2 from the Butel site, but when I unzipped it, it showed as being Build 3. So apparently, it was just mislabeled on the site.

However, I'm not sure what the difference is between Build 2 or Build 3 either--- perhaps Butel will check in here later and explain what was changed or added in the most recent build.

Status
Not open for further replies.