AR-DV1 info plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i add other groups to scan in my AR-DV1 ?It is easy to get group 0 to scan but at this stage i cant see how to add other groups.I am new to digital rxing and i have bought the AR-DV1 Pro software

Some DMR channels maybe data only. So maybe won't hear voice. DMR has two
Time slots on it so 2 users or 2 separate channels can be shared on the one
frequency. Including one data and one voice channel. I believe the DV1 only
decodes the voice. Not the data used for messaging. AKA Data dispatch comms.
Is this true of the DV1.?
I see the AOR DV1 Tetra firmware upgrade apparently only decodes DMO Tetra
which is basically simplex. Not TMO Tetra which is used on repeaters or
trunking.

Vince64

Did you tried to use the AUX output to be connected to some DSD+ software? IF so, you sould be able to decode more infos.

Also DV1 w/TETRA is DMO only. Means DirectModeOperation.
TMO is still in dev. .....

marlbrook

Premium Subscriber
SD CARD

and am i able to write directly to the card from my pc?

AOR did not include the ability to mount the SD Card in the AR-DV1 as a drive via the USB cable.

That means to directly write to it, delete anything,or format the Card you have to remove it from the Radio and put it into an SD Card Reader on the P.C.

You also need to do that to install firmware updates.

The AR-DV1 writes to and can read from the SD Card itself regarding WAV files and backups only.

Playing WAV files manually whilst the Card is in the Radio is a bit of a pain.

When you get to the SD list, it only displays 4 files at a time. In my case I have over 1000 WAV files on my Card, and to get to all of those would mean over 250 button presses, lol, however there is software that downloads them all to an inter-active list during start-up, and also keeps that list updated automatically if new files are added.

That means you can view and access any WAV file, and play the contents immediately.

The software update that can do that is not available publicly yet, but should be within a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.