AOR DV1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclove

Premium Subscriber
Whats up with aor no more updates for the aor dv1 its been forever the first year they on the ball will it now nothing people payed a lot of money for it its a nice radio i love it i just wish aor wood get back on the updates with soon

F5HPE

Update????

Just curious, what would you like to see updated?

I agree with you!! why Mclove needs for update!!!

I purchase a costy car last year with a built-in GPS with Dashboard computer.....and I never get for update.....

dudekindjack

I would love to se nxdn 12.5 (nxdn 9600) supported so I wouldn't have to use dsd plus. There is a slight delay between audio on thr ar-dv1 and the pc I use dvd plus on. 3 out to give it top much of a echo. It's not as simple as turning the volume down on the ar-dv1, if you do turn volume down on the ar-dv1, u can't )

Vince64

I would love to se nxdn 12.5 (nxdn 9600) supported so I wouldn't have to use dsd plus. There is a slight delay between audio on thr ar-dv1 and the pc I use dvd plus on. 3 out to give it top much of a echo. It's not as simple as turning the volume down on the ar-dv1, if you do turn volume down on the ar-dv1, u can't )

On Today DV1 Hardware and Firmware are not suitable for NXDN9600.

dudekindjack

Wow. At the typos in my last post.

Is their any way to not have the slight delay on the audio between the ar-dv1 and the pc I am using dsd plus on? The echo type effect, due to slight delay in audio , is hard to listen to sometimes.

Some of our local stuff is still on analog, an I have have the volume turned up on the ar-dv1 to b3 able to hear those stations. Other stuff I listen to is on the ndxn 9600 mode , and I have use dsd plus to be able to listen to that mode.

I'm not understanding why there couldn't be a 9600 firmware update , and it be in this radio also, when the dsd plus program has been able to use it for years. Also, I think the whistler trx-1 and trx-2 both can her that ndxn 9600. I could be wrong.

Thsts still my wish, a nxdn 9600 upgrade so I wouldn't have use dsd plus , due to my slight delay between th4 pc and radio. Gives a echo effect with both pc and radio volumed up to listen.

radioshane

well before emergency services goes over to EE ESN network do you think ?
Has I know that's been put back

Status
Not open for further replies.