No updates 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclove

Premium Subscriber
Wow no updates again a new year we all buy radio that cost big $$$$$ and they stop with the updates so sad aor ? Why buy there radios anymore if they dont care why should we .

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Wow no updates again a new year we all buy radio that cost big $$$$$ and they stop with the updates so sad aor ? Why buy there radios anymore if they dont care why should we .

Where did you see the announcement from AOR that there would be no more updates?

mclove

Premium Subscriber
When the last time we got real update to fix a lot of things i had my radio over two years now i first got the radio aor was on the top of things with an update almost every two weeks or so now were lucky to get an update every 4 months or more they got the new dv10 coming out soon buy cant even fix things wrong with the dv1 this why im no so happy i payed big $$$$$ for the radio we all asked for dmr ids ndxn 96000 and a few other things still a no go its been almost a years or more come on what the stall do busy working on the dv10 well a lest fix the whats wrong with dv1 first ?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
its been almost a years or more come on what the stall do busy working on the dv10 well a lest fix the whats wrong with dv1 first ?

A year or more???

I guess you missed the DV1 update from a couple of months ago in November?

Status
Not open for further replies.