Senator McCain viewing at the Capitol

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB7MIB

Senator John McCain will be lying in state at the State Capitol rotunda until 8pm for public viewing.

I'm hearing ADOT Enforcement working traffic control on AZWINS TG 1108 (their car-car channel).

I'm not hearing DPS Capitol District troopers on Metro Central or the Capitol District channel. (Supposedly the Capitol District channel is deprecated and all Capitol District troopers should be on Metro Central.)

I've not heard Statewide or State Tac, nor have I heard 460.1625 or 460.1875 active. They could be using simplex, however.

Phoenix FD is supposed to be on K-2. I heard mention of an MVA earlier.

VAIRS, UAIRS and 8AIRS (155.4750, 460.3750, 851.0125) are linked and active with a helicopter overhead reporting on crowd conditions. I don't hear the ground units. I think the helicopter just left to go get fuel.

John
Peoria

KB7MIB

460.1875 (151.4 Hz) did come active, with a request to move some motors to an intersection.

John
Peoria

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
DPS is still active on RWC G8 and G9 for the viewing detail. This includes “Charlie” units that are Capitol units.

Medical is active on G10, which is being referred to as the “Exterior” channel.

KB7MIB

Phoenix FD was on K-2. The CAD page is now showing G-10.
I wasnt hearing them on the IR sites before dinner, I have to go check again. I can't receive the simulcast sites.

John
Peoria

KB7MIB

I'm not hearing G-deck on the IR sites (North Mtn, South Mtn, White Tanks, Thompson Peak). Ladder and Hazmat 4 just got dispatched for something in that area at 1944 hours.

John
Peoria

Status
Not open for further replies.