Maricopa County ProScan Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

WB2UZR

Hi all:

Does anyone run, or know who runs the Maricopa county feed that is listed on the ProScan client? It has been unreachable for quite a long time, and I'm wondering if there is a problem, or maybe it's a private feed. It is listed as Maricopa county, and "general scanner channels"

Thanks

Scott/WB2UZR

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Hi all:

Does anyone run, or know who runs the Maricopa county feed that is listed on the ProScan client? It has been unreachable for quite a long time, and I'm wondering if there is a problem, or maybe it's a private feed. It is listed as Maricopa county, and "general scanner channels"

Thanks

Scott/WB2UZR

If it was a private feed it wouldn't be listed!

ICP963

Feed Provider
Hi all:

Thanks

Scott/WB2UZR

That is probably mine. It is up sometimes, but not always. It is up at the moment.

WB2UZR

Thanks, I see it there, but FYI, it's not reachable. Not sure what the issue is, I can connect to other feeds fine. I dropped an email to Bob from ProScan a few months back, and he wasn't sure what was up, maybe an IP address change?

Thanks!

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
That is probably mine. It is up sometimes, but not always. It is up at the moment.

It may appear up but is it up to the outside world? Check the router port forwarding with port of server and use TCP.

Status
Not open for further replies.