Mohave County SO District 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

KA7MBQ

Premium Subscriber
Anybody know what happened to Mohave County sheriff district 4 in Dolan Springs? Went off the air a couple months ago. Think they changed frequencies....

DHAS12

I noticed the same thing. I think I heard a Deputy who was on Diamond bar road on Ch 1, 156.150 the other day, so maybe they're on Ch 1. Have you tried listening there?

K2RNI

Anyone know if they use MDT or 4G computers in the cars out here? I remember a long while ago you used to hear what the call was, now the dispatcher just says "reference call #". Sometimes I will still hear whats happening if theres any traffic after.

DHAS12

Anybody know what happened to Mohave County sheriff district 4 in Dolan Springs? Went off the air a couple months ago. Think they changed frequencies....

Maybe the Dist 4 repeater was down for whatever reason. I just heard normal traffic on it after not hearing anything on this frequency for a while.

DHAS12

Anyone know if they use MDT or 4G computers in the cars out here? I remember a long while ago you used to hear what the call was, now the dispatcher just says "reference call #". Sometimes I will still hear whats happening if theres any traffic after.

I think they do. I'll have to listen more closely to see if they dispatch calls the same way out there. The last time I head MCSO dispatch calls just over the radio was in 2012-13 I think ,unless the MDCs are down, or it's a priority call. When KPD got their MDC's I remember they started dispatching that way for a month or so then went back to dispatching over the radio.

K2RNI

I think they do. I'll have to listen more closely to see if they dispatch calls the same way out there. The last time I head MCSO dispatch calls just over the radio was in 2012-13 I think ,unless the MDCs are down, or it's a priority call. When KPD got their MDC's I remember they started dispatching that way for a month or so then went back to dispatching over the radio.

Yeah I remember that. Do you know what frequency the MDCs for MCSO is on? Or is it a cellular data system?

DHAS12

Yeah I remember that. Do you know what frequency the MDCs for MCSO is on? Or is it a cellular data system?

Not 100% sure, but I think it is on a cellular data system because I have yet to find any data frequencies licenced to MCSO, or the county. I have looked through all of their FCC licenses on the FCC website.

lrh270

I heard a deputy yesterday asking dispatch if "4 was still down".

She replied to have him "try it when he got up there".

Also, last week a Yavapai SO unit working an ATV wreck off 93 by the County line came up on MCSO 1 because that was the only repeater he could hit from where he was.

DHAS12

I heard a deputy yesterday asking dispatch if "4 was still down".

She replied to have him "try it when he got up there".

Also, last week a Yavapai SO unit working an ATV wreck off 93 by the County line came up on MCSO 1 because that was the only repeater he could hit from where he was.

I heard that as well.

lrh270

And the confusion continues. This morning on Channel 1 they dispatched a Deputy to an alarm on Lipan, which is in Mohave Valley/District 2...........

Status
Not open for further replies.