Help, please! Peoria

Status
Not open for further replies.

kv2h

New to the area; would appreciate any info on current frequencies for Peoria PD and Fire. I know the listings say something about trunking; novice to this. Thanks.

KB7MIB

Peoria FD is part of the Phoenix FD Regional Dispatch Center, along with the majority (~24) of the departments and districts in the Valley.

There is really no way to isolate the dispatches to just Peoria units, so you'll have to listen to all of them.

Dispatch can be monitored on A-1, 154.190, on any regular scanner. They also simultaneously dispatch on K-1, TG 1795, on the RWC digital trunked radio system.

Most of the Northwest area (roughly west of I-17 and north of Northern Ave) operates on A-6, 154.310, for fire and haz-mat incidents, and K-6 on the RWC system for all other calls. Major medical incidents such as rollovers or other collisions requiring extrication, as well as mountain rescues or other technical rescues, are typically on K-10/11/12 on the RWC system.

Peoria's apparatus are in 191-199 range. Glendale is 150-159, and I've heard a 1553 as well. Sun City is 131-133, and there is a 1340 as well.

John
Peoria

Status
Not open for further replies.