RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > U.S. Regional Radio Discussion Forums > Arizona Radio Discussion Forum

Arizona Radio Discussion Forum - Forum for discussing Radio Information in the State of Arizona.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2017, 10:50 AM

Default Priority Ambulance - Phoenix and Scottsdale

Good Morning,

So, does anyone know the Talkgroup ID for this new Ambulance company in Phoenix and Scottsdale. They are using the Creative Communications DMR system. Thanks in Advance.

AZ
Sponsored links
Old 12-22-2017, 11:52 AM

May want to give TGID 198 a shot. I have no way to confirm that this belongs to that particular company, but I logged it back on the 18th with "Medic-30" and enroute times. Speaking of Creative Communications, I have a list of all of TGIDs I've logged thus far if you'd like them. Nothing is confirmed, however.
Old 12-22-2017, 12:55 PM

Thanks Clover509,

I was down in Phoenix Yesterday and heard something on 198 as well and thought I would ask around to confirm. Thanks!! that helped out a bunch. I was only interested in the Priority Ambulance talkgroup for a project. Hopefully the unconfirmed TG's can be confirmed. Thanks Again!!

AZ
Old 12-22-2017, 2:26 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

I've been logging quite a few myself on the CC DMR system. The database admins were kind enough to set up a wiki page with all the unknown talkgroups. As I've identified them, I update the wiki. Maybe reference what you have with this:

Creative Communications Sales and Rentals, Inc. Unknown Talkgroups - The RadioReference Wiki
Old 12-22-2017, 4:41 PM

AZ_RADIO, no worries. I'm sure you'll let the RR admins know if you confirm that is who has that TGID! Happy hunting!

John, I appreciate the heads up on the Wiki page. I will submit anything I have to hopefully fill the gaps, even if it is unconfirmed. Maybe other users, along with yourself, can provide any insight on the TGID users!

Thanks to both!
Sponsored links
Old 02-20-2018, 11:22 PM
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

While hunting down the talkgroup 266 for Maricopa Ambulance, which appears to be a subsidiary of Priority Ambulance, I heard references to "Medic 30" and "Medic 40" on Talkgroup 198. Has anyone confirmed what company uses talkgroup 198? Is it Priority? There have also been mentions of ABC Ambulance in the valley and AMR in Casa Grande that have not been confirmed.
Old 02-21-2018, 2:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellphone View Post
While hunting down the talkgroup 266 for Maricopa Ambulance, which appears to be a subsidiary of Priority Ambulance, I heard references to "Medic 30" and "Medic 40" on Talkgroup 198. Has anyone confirmed what company uses talkgroup 198? Is it Priority? There have also been mentions of ABC Ambulance in the valley and AMR in Casa Grande that have not been confirmed.

AMR in Casa Grande is still on the Southwest Ambulance UHF Channel 14 (460.95000). I believe all of AMR/Lifeline/SWA/PMT have migrated to the old Southwest Ambulance UHF frequencies with the exception of the once separate AMR-Maricopa (Gilbert & Queen Creek) that still use something from Creative.