Priority Ambulance - Phoenix and Scottsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ_RADIO

Good Morning,

So, does anyone know the Talkgroup ID for this new Ambulance company in Phoenix and Scottsdale. They are using the Creative Communications DMR system. Thanks in Advance.

AZ

clover509

May want to give TGID 198 a shot. I have no way to confirm that this belongs to that particular company, but I logged it back on the 18th with "Medic-30" and enroute times. Speaking of Creative Communications, I have a list of all of TGIDs I've logged thus far if you'd like them. Nothing is confirmed, however.

AZ_RADIO

Thanks Clover509,

I was down in Phoenix Yesterday and heard something on 198 as well and thought I would ask around to confirm. Thanks!! that helped out a bunch. I was only interested in the Priority Ambulance talkgroup for a project. Hopefully the unconfirmed TG's can be confirmed. Thanks Again!!

AZ

clover509

AZ_RADIO, no worries. I'm sure you'll let the RR admins know if you confirm that is who has that TGID! Happy hunting!

John, I appreciate the heads up on the Wiki page. I will submit anything I have to hopefully fill the gaps, even if it is unconfirmed. Maybe other users, along with yourself, can provide any insight on the TGID users!

Thanks to both!

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
While hunting down the talkgroup 266 for Maricopa Ambulance, which appears to be a subsidiary of Priority Ambulance, I heard references to "Medic 30" and "Medic 40" on Talkgroup 198. Has anyone confirmed what company uses talkgroup 198? Is it Priority? There have also been mentions of ABC Ambulance in the valley and AMR in Casa Grande that have not been confirmed.

WIS262

While hunting down the talkgroup 266 for Maricopa Ambulance, which appears to be a subsidiary of Priority Ambulance, I heard references to "Medic 30" and "Medic 40" on Talkgroup 198. Has anyone confirmed what company uses talkgroup 198? Is it Priority? There have also been mentions of ABC Ambulance in the valley and AMR in Casa Grande that have not been confirmed.

AMR in Casa Grande is still on the Southwest Ambulance UHF Channel 14 (460.95000). I believe all of AMR/Lifeline/SWA/PMT have migrated to the old Southwest Ambulance UHF frequencies with the exception of the once separate AMR-Maricopa (Gilbert & Queen Creek) that still use something from Creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.