Rio Verde fire talkgroup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1100mac

Premium Member
Premium Subscriber
Can anyone supply the talkgroup(s) for Rio Verde fire? I think they would be on the Topaz System, but nothing listed in the database...and i would only be able to receive them on the Thompson Peak site..thanks, Mac

KB7MIB

They are dispatched by Mesa FD's Regional Dispatch Center, and operate on the Mesa FD talkgroups.
Yes, you will have to listen to all dispatches. You'll just have to train your ears to listen for Rio Verde's 441 and 442 apparatus numbers.
Be aware, that only the dispatcher will be heard on the TOPAZ RWC Thompson Peak (and Shaw Butte) IR sites. In order to hear the mobile/portable radios, you will have to listen to the TOPAZ RWC Mesa simulcast.

I have to assume they will also be using Mesa FD's analog conventional VHF channels when they come fully available. Dispatch is currently on 156.2400, with a DCS of 411.

John
Peoria

b1100mac

Premium Member
Premium Subscriber
Thanks John, I was afraid of that. I was hoping they had a specific T/G like Ft McDowel fire so I could stick them on that same knob on my G5. I have also discovered that ft Mcdowell uses Thompson Peak only and has their own dispatch center on the Topaz system. Kinda strange, but works well for me here in Fountain Hills, again, thanks for your knowledge.....mac

Status
Not open for further replies.