Two Questions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpgaun

Premium Subscriber
Afternoon All,

I have two questions I was wondering if one of you may have the answers.

1 - Dose anyone know what Phx Fire was doing yesterday with all the units assigned to O-5? Just wondering.

2 - Back a few years ago there was a list floating around of the K-2 & K-3 for all the area Fire Department. I had the list on my computer and in fine fashion I did not back stuff up so I lost the list when the computer crashed and burned along with my programing files. I working on recreating everything. Then it's going to the cloud..LOL

Thanks!!!!

KB7MIB

I was wondering about that "SCBA" event on O-5 myself.

For the K-2's and K-3's, most of which are being held in reserve it seems, try this link. The channels are in inverse order from the TG's. (1600 is Tempe FD's K-5, 1601 is Tempe FD's K-4, etc.)

https://forums.radioreference.com/arizona-radio-discussion-forum/320939-tg-1811-a.html#post2458489

Again, very few of these have been heard active, and it may be that they're being kept in reserve. Glendale has used their K-2 and K-3, which is why they're in the database. North County, back when they were just Sun City West, has used their K-2 in the past for hydrant testing. I believe I've heard Peoria use their encrypted K-5 a few times in the past.

Edit: Going back through some of the old threads, it appears that Peoria FD has also used K-3 for a special event up at Lake Pleasant, and Sun City West FD, before they were North County, used K-2 for hydrant testing, and K-3 for firefighter training.

John
Peoria

Last edited:

WIS262

Afternoon All,

I have two questions I was wondering if one of you may have the answers.

1 - Dose anyone know what Phx Fire was doing yesterday with all the units assigned to O-5? Just wondering.

2 - Back a few years ago there was a list floating around of the K-2 & K-3 for all the area Fire Department. I had the list on my computer and in fine fashion I did not back stuff up so I lost the list when the computer crashed and burned along with my programing files. I working on recreating everything. Then it's going to the cloud..LOL

Thanks!!!!

Coordination of the service technicians completing critical SCBA repairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.