Yavapai - Changes to some FD's to Digital

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
It has come to my attention that some changes have taken place already, and more to come...

Peeples Valley and Yarnell are supposed to be digital at this time.

Southern Yavapai is supposed to be going digital about the middle of the month.

If you are feeding these, you might want to be aware. I have no further information at this time.

I won't be in that area for a while, so can someone verify the changes please and submit what you find?

Thank you,

radioprescott

Premium Subscriber
It has come to my attention that some changes have taken place already, and more to come...

Peeples Valley and Yarnell are supposed to be digital at this time.

Southern Yavapai is supposed to be going digital about the middle of the month.

If you are feeding these, you might want to be aware. I have no further information at this time.

I won't be in that area for a while, so can someone verify the changes please and submit what you find?

Thank you,

Many times Peeples Valley and Yarnell are patched into Mayer's freqs, and vice versa. The audio quality does not sound like P25/analog patches I've heard elsewhere. I've asked my contact there to verify.

ILuvSantaFe

Someone is feeding you bad info. These small Fire Departments are not going digital. What has changed is these particular Fire Departments now have Williamson Valley FD dispatching for them. Williamson Valley now dispatches for Bagdad FD, Mayer FD, Yarnell FD, Peeples Valley FD and soon Southern Yavapai FD.

radioprescott

Premium Subscriber
I emailed the Comm Officer for Yarnell and he replied:

"First of all there is no truth to the digital thing. Yarnell, Peeples Valley, Bagdad and Southern Yavapai (Wilhoit) have joined a repeater group called "Williamson Valley" which has 5 repeaters located around the county. The following narrow band receive frequencies apply: Yarnell 155.520, Weeks 155.1225, Bagdad 155.175, Francis 155.3775 and Sullivan 154.430."

I'm working on tracking down tones for the repeaters.

radioprescott

Premium Subscriber
Someone is feeding you bad info. These small Fire Departments are not going digital. What has changed is these particular Fire Departments now have Williamson Valley FD dispatching for them. Williamson Valley now dispatches for Bagdad FD, Mayer FD, Yarnell FD, Peeples Valley FD and soon Southern Yavapai FD.

Actually Rural Metro is the dispatch agency.

radioprescott

Premium Subscriber
WMSN VALLEY-BAGDAD - FRANCIS - 155.377500 NFM CTCSS 118.8Hz
WMSN VALLEY-BAGDAD -WEEKS - 155.122500 NFM CTCSS 107.2Hz
WMSN VALLEY-BAGDAD - YARNELL - 155.520000 NFM CTCSS 131.8Hz
WMSN VALLEY-BAGDAD - SANDERS MESA - 155.175000 NFM CTCSS 85.4Hz
WMSN VALLEY-BAGDAD - SULLIVAN - 154.430000 NFM CTCSS 146.2Hz

As soon as all deptamrts are completely channelized, R/M won't dispatch any more ... it'll all be Williamson Valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.