Comm Rents NXDN Sys 352, Site 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioprescott

Premium Subscriber
Another sleepless night....

Listening to Comm Rents NXDN Sys 352, Site 2. (Yeah I know, I need a life)

TG 1103 has UIDs 11077 (YT-19), 11040 (SANSEC 1), 11092 (MARSEC 2), 11026, 11041 (no aliases captured) Voice traffic includes "Mobile Patrol transporting riders" "Employees arriving on site" and units going 10-7 and 10-8. SANSEC and MARSEC appear to be dispatchers.

TG 1680 is a Tow Service (likely in CA)....hearing locations such as Acton, Silverlake, "14" (a highway in So Cal.) Aliases include F/B ### (flat bed?) 22 Service
Also weird....each alias has the same UID: 4.

TG 1600 and 1601 appear to be similar operations, likely cement or asphalt.
1600 is MXR6## and MXR7##, Dispatch, Port 14,
1601 is MXR3## and MXR7##, Batch 01, Port 10,
Several of the UIDs show up on both TGs, although I can't confirm same or different users.

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
Thank you John.

I've compiled what you have provided here with what I've discovered into a WIKI that is associated with this TRS.

Although some tech (Unit ID, Alias) information is missing here, it can be added by anyone. If you are not familiar with writing in HTML, you could simply add it here to this discussion and I will get it updated into the WIKI as I can. ;)

You can access the WIKI associated with the Com Rents Inc TRS via the database itself and selecting the button near the top that says WIKI and it will take you there.

You can also access it within the RR WIKI system itself.

I'm also interested in any stand alone voice frequencies that you find associated with this SYSID, in case you can't identify which site it belongs too.

The WIKI is always there and sometimes, trying to find tech data in the forums can be cumbersome at times. Hoping to add more WIKI associated links to expand the knowledge on TRS's in Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.