Pro-Em Security DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

caphab1

Hey all.

I'm at a family members graduation tonight at ASU Tempe. Observed many in house operations and pro em security personnel with Xpr 7550s and tytera md 380 radios.

With this knowledge, maybe someone nearby can take a listen for active DMR and I suppose conventional freqs so we can nail down a security agency and possibly asu operations for the Wells Fargo arena?

Unless someone knows where they hang out already?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

milcom_chaser

Hey all.

I'm at a family members graduation tonight at ASU Tempe. Observed many in house operations and pro em security personnel with Xpr 7550s and tytera md 380 radios.

With this knowledge, maybe someone nearby can take a listen for active DMR and I suppose conventional freqs so we can nail down a security agency and possibly asu operations for the Wells Fargo arena?

Unless someone knows where they hang out already?

Have you considering looking up ASU FCC records? It will show license renewals, emission type. and frequencies. At least you can nail down the ASU side...

caphab1

Have you considering looking up ASU FCC records? It will show license renewals, emission type. and frequencies. At least you can nail down the ASU side...
You know I have, but I couldn't necessarily get to it last night and I figured if someone was wanting something to do they could take a listen. Thanks

rpgaun

Premium Subscriber
ProEm uses several types of radio comms depending on what they are doing. ProEm managers have a DMR they carry to talk Valley wide to the office or themselves. At ASU they also use a DMR system but it believe it belongs to ASU. I've worked the desk a few times last year collecting and accounting for the radios after the football games. They also have a bunch of Titan UHF portables used for other events I believe in the current business band area. I wasn't there long enough to get the frequency info.

Status
Not open for further replies.