155.115Mhz in LR Area---DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

SQP

Senior Member OMIK
Premium Subscriber
Hi, anyone know who's using this freq.....input?? It WAS showing AHP, but the L/E traffic doesn't seem to fit the agency. LET US KNOW. DMR TG10 SL1 CC1

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Yeah, as milf eluded to, someone would need to monitor it for a few days to be sure it's really local and then try to track it down more specifically.

SQP

Senior Member OMIK
Premium Subscriber
NO people---NO DUCTING!!!!!!!!! This frequency is Vilonia PD MAIN Dispatch. The frequency of 155.1225(D or A) has no traffic on it what so ever, despite being listed in the FCCs DB as such. 155.115 is NOT a part of a CAP+ or any other trunking system as well. It is DMR with the same codes as 155.1225. The input freq. is unknown at this time. The radio traffic is very light, but the adresses of traffic stops and calls for service is DEFINATELY Vilonia AR. MRS

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Assuming you know this and didn't mean otherwise, but just to make sure: the db on here is not the "FCC db", it is the RadioReference database which is manually entered based on submitted info from users (such as yourself).

Vilonia (and no agency in Faulkner Co) is not licensed for 155.115, per a search of the FCC ULS.

A few other cities in Arkansas are licensed for it:

-Van Buren
-Mountain View
-Arkadelphia
-Trumann
-Wheatley
-as well as "Holiday Island Suburban Improvement District"

155.115 is kind of close to 155.1225, though.

The FCC is sometimes a little slow at getting things posted and listening is definitely an important way of determining what a frequency actually is so it could be the FCC hasn't caught up with licenses. (?)

milf, what do you think?

SQP

Senior Member OMIK
Premium Subscriber
155.115 WAS used by Conway Housing Authority-WNZR610(expired) back then...per FCC db. But as I said, the addresses of service are in Vilonia. Those other cities WON'T be heard....FULL SCALE...from where I live-NLR. And yes, I did listen to BOTH feqs at the SAME TIME. The only reason i was following this frequency is because I thought it was AHP using/switched to DMR in the LR area...as listed in RR db--114DPL.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
155.115 WAS used by Conway Housing Authority-WNZR610(expired) back then...per FCC db. But as I said, the addresses of service are in Vilonia. Those other cities WON'T be heard....FULL SCALE...from where I live-NLR. And yes, I did listen to BOTH feqs at the SAME TIME. The only reason i was following this frequency is because I thought it was AHP using/switched to DMR in the LR area...as listed in RR db--114DPL.

No need to shout.

Yes, it is listed in the db on here under AHP as 'deprecated'. i.e. inactive and not used. Old. They are on AWIN.

As I said, it's possible the FCC ULS is behind.

INDY72

There could be a pending mod for VPD, and it has not filtered down to the ULS DB yet. But more than likely it is .1225 slightly offset somehow... Perhaps the step size not set right on his scanner?
The 2 repeaters currently liced..
https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?fccCallsign=WPYM641

155.12250 Out
156.21000 Out
159.1800 In
159.3525 In

Licensed for NXDN, DMR, and NFM...

SQP

Senior Member OMIK
Premium Subscriber
My step size is just fine. And I did say that I monitored BOTH frequencies at the same time. Trust me, I'm just as baffled as well. But it was a nice ACCIDENTAL find.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Got to talk through everything, SQP.

I was hoping milf had an inside source that would know or could find out. He has some everywhere. lol

SQP

Senior Member OMIK
Premium Subscriber
I understand.

Some frequency tid bits for you......464.000 CC2 SL1 TG1 Clinton Library SECURITY
463.300 CC1 SL2 TG22 Stephens Bldg SECURITY both in DT L.R.
460.350 CC12 SL1 TG12 Stuttgart PD....SL2 maybe SPD F2
The LISTED freqs for Stuttgart Fire Dept is a CAP+ System....you're on your own.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
I understand.

Some frequency tid bits for you......464.000 CC2 SL1 TG1 Clinton Library SECURITY
463.300 CC1 SL2 TG22 Stephens Bldg SECURITY both in DT L.R.
460.350 CC12 SL1 TG12 Stuttgart PD....SL2 maybe SPD F2
The LISTED freqs for Stuttgart Fire Dept is a CAP+ System....you're on your own.

Those are good finds! Is there a lot of traffic on those two dt LR security freqs?

SQP

Senior Member OMIK
Premium Subscriber
Usually light, unless there's a situation.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Yeah I suspect when they are there or some other dignitaries (wasn't there something one day this week?) the USSSPPD is in charge of most of the security, though I am sure there is more radio traffic from the CPL Security folks on site as well.

INDY72

Yes USSS PPD do the actual ops when Former Presidents do a shindig like this. And its a large contingent when you got multiple Former Prezes in one spot. Though you will also have State Police, and LRPD involved also.. If ASP and LRPD are using th LRPD interop or Event TGs you will be out of luck, as then everything is E. If ASP is not playing with LRPD on those, you might hear them. USSS will be E pretty much. Library Security will be doing some ops yes,.. But I suspect they will be using some loaner USSS or AWIN radios for the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.