New Guy Philippines

Status
Not open for further replies.

burrz

Greetings, I’m a new guy to the group!

I live in Bulacan, The Philippines. I’m American and married to a retired Filipina banker. Yesterday (the 8th) was our first adversary. I retired last year and sold my telephone business but still play the U.S. stocks.
I have been DXing and Scanning for years and have lived all over the world working for U.S. AID.
I need a list of scanner frequencies for the Philippines if anyone has a list please. I would also like to have international aircraft frequencies that fly through this area and shipping.

Thanks for any help you all can give me and I’ll try to help the list by post any information I get from this area.

TIA

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
burrz said:

I need a list of scanner frequencies for the Philippines if anyone has a list please. I would also like to have international aircraft frequencies that fly through this area and shipping.

TIA

Hello and welcome to the Web site! :)

I know that most of the Manila area communications can be found under the trunked systems in the database. How far are you from Manila?

73's

Ron

burrz

Thunderbolt said:
Hello and welcome to the Web site! :)

I know that most of the Manila area communications can be found under the trunked systems in the database. How far are you from Manila?

73's

Ron

About 45 miles north. I didn't think to check "Trunked"!
I have two scanners so I can work both.

Thanks,
The site is working, I got the info I needed.

Cya

dellsea

I am in China ,south China.
have you ever been in this country? I welcome you to China!!

burrz

dellsea said:
I am in China ,south China.
have you ever been in this country? I welcome you to China!!

No but, I am getting close. I have applied with the World Bank plus some other U.S. companies to work in China. Maybe some day I will get there. I would like to spend a few years there.
What do you do, I'm a retired telephone man. (pbx,lan & sound)?

Did I see you asking about Egypt, I worked there for a few years 15 years ago or so.

grco

burrz said:

I live in Bulacan, The Philippines. I’m American and married to a retired Filipina banker. Yesterday (the 8th) was our first adversary. I retired last year and sold my telephone business but still play the U.S. stocks.
I have been DXing and Scanning for years and have lived all over the world working for U.S. AID.

Thanks for any help you all can give me and I’ll try to help the list by post any information I get from this area.

TIA
Mabuhay sa iyo rin Burr, will try to look for some.

scottn2itd

i have some frqincies for you here is my email scott_n2itd@yahoo.com

TIA

i live here in batangas and here is my email i do have frqincies for you all some hf but your best bet is just put your scanner or ht on search can i have your text number and i can text you them. where are you from in the U S ?and from new york

scotttish

PI Channels....

I am retired Navy and married to a Filipina that has her US citizenship. We will be moving to Lucena City, PI in less than a year. Would love to grab a meal and talk scanner if you would like. Please let me know.
Robert
scotttish@yahoo.com

DanDC-3

I am retired Navy and married to a Filipina that has her US citizenship. We will be moving to Lucena City, PI in less than a year. Would love to grab a meal and talk scanner if you would like. Please let me know.
Robert
scotttish@yahoo.com

Hi:I am living in Cebu City, have a scanner here & plan to get on the air when I can get ham privileges here.

scotttish

Hello and congrats

Hello and congrats on your marriage to a Filipina! My Filipina wife and I are expecting our first baby in three weeks! :) She is from the Quazon Province, Guis, Guis. She is a great wife. We are talking about possibly retiring in the Philippines some day. Just wanted to say hello and welcome!

Robert-Fayetteville, AR.

DanDC-3

Philippines

Thanks. My wife lived long enough in the USA to be a citizen, we have 2 daughters born there too. We now live here and SQL ing &ham radio will be good hobbies here, thanks for saying hi.

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
We can always use from freshly updated material when it comes to trunked radio systems in the Philippines, especially in the Manila area.

73's

Ron

questnz

Latest (confirmed) Manila frequencies. Pickup on CC around Makati district and Manila Airport. Uniden 346XT during my last trip.
Rest of the Manila Air frequencies NAIA, Villamor and Clark on the internet
http://rzjets.net/airports/

Chris

Attachments

• Manila.pdf
    90.5 KB · Views: 777
Status
Not open for further replies.