Fredericton Police and Fire feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
I believe Fredericton Police and Fire live audio feed (Fredericton Police and Fire) is discontinued. They switched to the new digital system, police are encrypted, fire is not. However according to the feed details, the provider does not have a scanner capable of monitoring the new system.

Feed has been offline now for 2 days and there is no way to contact the provider to have him change the status message.

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
I think after 2 weeks or so of being offline it'll automatically be purged.

Yup, that's correct. I just wanted to let everyone else know why it's offline since the owner has it set as "down for PC repairs".

Air2josh

Yup, that's correct. I just wanted to let everyone else know why it's offline since the owner has it set as "down for PC repairs".

Hey. I am the provider for the Fredericton Feed. I was busy the past month or so, but now I have free time. I am looking and submitted an application to set up a feed for RCMP, fire departments and such for around York/Sunbury county. I just need the direct FFD frequency and I cannot find it.

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
If you don't have a digital scanner capable of 700 MHz, you won't be able to listen to FFD.

Status
Not open for further replies.