Melbourne scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

cody2538

Hi i just wanted to know if someone is going to add a scanner for melbourne australia.

philbert87

Multi State AU - DB Admin
Database Admin
Comint,

clearly you have not looked correctly as i see three areawide services which are as follows

Telstra State Mobile Radio
Vertel Team Talk MPT
MCS Digital

clearly as a database administrator you would have seen this as well as in the Metro North & West District as well as the addition of the Motorola Smartnet System in this District as well as the Municipalities in the distict maybe next time you shall check before posting, if not i will add futher details for the Melbourne Metro Radio Network to the list

philbert87

Multi State AU - DB Admin
Database Admin
My Apologizes miss read it, i thought you meant frequencies not online radios, there are other sites and programs that have Metro Radio streams on them like proscan has two at present one analogue and one digital

radioaustralia

VIC Database Admin
Database Admin
Hi i just wanted to know if someone is going to add a scanner for melbourne australia.
Hi Cody,

There are currently no live audio feeds available for Melbourne & surrounding suburbs, this of course could change at any time should we have another user feed through us. Be sure to keep an eye on the VIC audio feed page; Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com

Below are a couple of other websites to look at in the interim;
Scan Australia » * Stream *
cfastream Home

I also invite you to take a look at the large collection of frequencies for Melbourne in the Database, as we are one of the only major sources on the web for this information.

Cheers

sepura

Premium Subscriber
Comint,

clearly you have not looked correctly as i see three areawide services which are as follows

Telstra State Mobile Radio
Vertel Team Talk MPT
MCS Digital

clearly as a database administrator you would have seen this as well as in the Metro North & West District as well as the addition of the Motorola Smartnet System in this District as well as the Municipalities in the distict maybe next time you shall check before posting, if not i will add futher details for the Melbourne Metro Radio Network to the list

CLEARLY, you're not in a good mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.