Why did i loose my live audio badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanner99

Premium Subscriber
I lost my live audio badge and my free premium subscription. My feed is still online, why did i loose my badge and subscription.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
This one has be stumped... I'll apply a 90 day premium subscription to your account ASAP to get you going.. I'll need to look into this issue. I'll have to address the actual root cause in the morning.. but on the surface I don't see anything wrong on the surface. Gotta love bugs....

If anyone else has a problem please let me know. I'll be all over this.

scanner99

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for looking into the problem and giving me a 90 day subscription to get by with. I hope you can find and fix the problem soon. Good luck and i love your website.

Adam

ibagli

I played around with mine earlier, and I lost everything associated with a premium subscription when it was set as anonymous. It wasn't doing this yesterday, though.

Last edited:

scanner99

Premium Subscriber
that was it. I clicked the anonymous feed link to make it not anonymous and it showed my badge and my free premium subscription.

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
Lindsay will take care of the problem where you lost your premium subscription status when you made your feed anonymous. The fact that you were no longer shown as providing a feed once you specified you wanted to provide your feed anonymously is by design and a change that was made a day or so ago.

laguire

I think I may be in the same boat as everyone above. I think I lost mine as well....
-Ben

Never mind it's back....
-Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.