Two questions/suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I don't know if either of these can be accomplished, but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask!

1 - Could the feed archive times somehow mirror the local time of the feed itself, rather than everything being in CST?

2a - Could there possibly be a way to download a day's worth of archives in a zip file, in one shot rather than each individual 15 minute period?

2b - Or, a way to select multiple archive files at once (CTRL+Click) which would generate a single zip file download?

Thanks!

Last edited:

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
We are working on the timezone issue and it's something on our list to do (albeit not a high priority but it's on the list)

Let me give consideration to the other two.

Thanks,

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Thanks for the quick reply and consideration.

One other thing related to the archived audio - Is it possible to have the times displayed in 24 hr format rather than AM/PM? I can't speak for others, but for me it's a bit confusing with the leading zeros on the PM entries, as well I'm just used to 24 hr time in general. I notice that the files themselves include the time in 24 hr format, so maybe there could be an option to display either format based on user preference? Thanks again.

hhelyer

archives

I don't know if either of these can be accomplished, but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask!

1 - Could the feed archive times somehow mirror the local time of the feed itself, rather than everything being in CST?

2a - Could there possibly be a way to download a day's worth of archives in a zip file, in one shot rather than each individual 15 minute period?

2b - Or, a way to select multiple archive files at once (CTRL+Click) which would generate a single zip file download?

Thanks!

I'm desperately tring out how to get audio archives.. Butts county Georgia June 9-10 from 1-75 Is that something that I need to pay for? I would gladly do that it the archives are there.

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
To get to the archives for a feed, click on the first icon in the Links column after selecting the state and county you want to look at, this will take you to a page containing details about the feed and also contains an area you use to access the archives.

See the image below:

700px-FeedDetails.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.